My tours are customized just for you. Whether you enjoy a gentle stroll or an invigorating adventure through the lush forest, I enjoy ensuring you experience something fresh, fun and rewarding.
To make it easy I have broken the hikes into three main categories:
- Customized half day – $220, up to 4 people. Three to five miles – around 5 hours round trip.
- Customized full day – $320, up to 4 people. Six miles plus – full day excursion. Around 9 hours round trip.
- Custom hikes for singles are $45 per hour (minimum 3 hour tour)
Large group rates available upon request.
Choices of hikes are varied spanning all around the island from Waimea Canyon to Kalalau Valley. Waimea Canyon hosts many amazing hikes that include waterfalls, forest seclusion, streams and vast vistas. Hawaii at its best. The east side, Wailua and Kapaa also hosts some incredible stream and waterfall hikes into the mountains of Waialeale and Makaleha. Then the incredible north shore offers the famous Kalalau Trail, Hanakapiai Falls, Hanalei Bay, and the most beautiful beaches and snorkeling opportunities at Ke’e, Haena, Tunnels and more.
I Look forward to serving you on your Hawaiian Holiday.
We accept all major credit cards through Square. Payment due on the day of hike.
- Travel to and from a designated meeting spot. Parties larger than four will have to arrange own transport. 4WD for some destinations.
- Over 40 years of Kauai Island information, history and current events to navigate and create the perfect Kauai adventure tour just for you.
- Adventure photos that will be emailed to you of your journey.
What to bring:
- Hiking shoes or tabbies depending on where we hike.
- Lunch, water and personal snacks.
- Back pack to carry lunch, personal items and water
- Swim suit if applicable to journey
- Snorkel/mask and fins if applicable to journey
- Wind/rain coat – Weather depending.
Watch some Kauai scenery at its best: